Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sharing the good and bad

In today's society there seems to be an ever growing problem with feeling a lack connection to others.
The world is fast paced and we are under more pressure and stress than I can ever remember.
This led me to create a blog where people with some common and some not so common interests can share their thoughts, experiences and adventures in life.
I do not claim any expertise in any area and so for others who don't either perhaps this will be a comfortable place to just chat and share. I hope it can be anyway.
I am in the state of Virginia.
I have 4 grown children and am a grandmother.
I enjoy gardening and the beach as well as photography and scrapbooking. I dabble in cooking and sewing. I would like to try canning vegetables and some new recipes. I would also like to learn more about gardening and making things from seashells. I would like to hear about the interests of others.
Perhaps we can help each other learn here.

No comments: