To say we live in a different world than I grew up in, is such an understatement. The rudeness and disregard for the feelings of others is mind blowing to me. Foul language, really foul language is just everyday language now. I cannot relate to it. Please, thank you and excuse me [unless used sarcastically] are words almost unheard of.
Going out in public for someone of my age is an invitation to be run over top of.
I took a shower, went out and did some small jobs outside, while my hair was still wet. I came back in to go into my bathroom to dry my hair and found someone was in it. I thought it was my son because he had come home from work while I was outside. So I go sit on my bed and read while waiting for him to come out.
Next thing I know, I see a friend of my daughters come out of my bathroom, wrapped in a towel and going upstairs to my daughter's bedroom. Keep in mind this girl is a senior and my son is up there and he is 24.
Oh yes, we had it out! I just don't get it! I would never use a friend's mother's personal bathroom without being invited to stay over and asking if I could use it! Ahhhhh! And it's always something.
I'm too old for this mess.... Kids move on out.....
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment